Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Random Updates Changes Post CNY CNY Mood Brand New Year Christmas Week Touching~ Doing Fine~ New Job, New Expectations
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

1st of April
Friday, April 01, 2011

Happy APRIL FOOLS' DAY everyon3~~...

It's a school-declared holiday for me..so NO WORK. Haha.
Yeah, so it's a LONG weekend. :D

I was sick last wkend. :( So this week would be great for me to relax, and chill!! :D

Next week is my CONVO le..And I have yet to go try out the full-dress for the gown. LOL.
As in the white long sleeve shirt w/ long pants + gown & headdress. Haha.

My boss asked if I'm excited, and i replied No.
Though it's like the final school that we went through, but once u end it, it's like nothing special. Perhaps bcoz it's not a local uni. :(

Nevertheless, I'm an OFFICIAL GRADUATE le.. :D

My next step - continue my studies, or become a *******?
Need long considerations of weighing pros & cons. :S


Everyone, please enjoy your weekends!! Cheers~!! :D
11:24 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.