Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Changes Post CNY CNY Mood Brand New Year Christmas Week Touching~ Doing Fine~ New Job, New Expectations Cause and Effect Remorse
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Updates
Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello,

It's been quite a while since I last update. I was quite busy with work and taking care of my dear nephew. Haha.

Work-wise, some stuff happened. And I guess it started when I was on MC on one day. Damn suay, coz it's only the 1st time I took MC coz of my bloody wisdom tooth, and shit happens. :S
But it's not entirely my fault. So yeah. :)
Conclusion of the story, my boss leaving in April. Which is like we gonna be under only 1 boss for now. Haha. And shifting of office gonna happen like real soon, which I don't think will be next wk (march holidays).

Started playing badminton with my colleagues like on this tuesday. I even went to buy a nice yonex badminton racket so that we can play like every tuesday. LOL. Since we knocked off quite early, so we went to the gym to do "warm up"..and it's weird coz it's mostly boys. But there's only a few boys in the gym, since the rest are having CCAs.

Anyway the badminton was fun, and tiring. And now my right arm are still aching. Haha. Coz I was teaming up with my colleague (my dept), and he only talk, no action. So most of the time I had to run and hit back the shuttle cock. Basically it's like I'm the one juggling the entire half court. =.=
As we (the younger colleagues) just join the "experienced" colleagues for their weekly badminton games, we took 1 court, the seniors took 1 court, and another grp of JC students took another court. Both the other teams are more professionals, while we amateurs made the loudiest noise. I was totally embarrased/laughing throughout.. =.= But it was fun! :D

Last thurs-sun, my newphew stayed over at my hse since my sis & BIL went overseas over the wkend. Wow, I didn't know it's so tiring taking care of a kid for the entire day. Coz I volunteered to take care of WL on Sat since I'm at hm, and my parents need to work. So I told them to leave WL with me, I will take care of him.

So I brought WL to the library to look at books, and had lunch beforehand. I think I saw some familiar faces, one ex-schoolmate, and some other boys. Don't think they recognise me anyway. I think ppl look at me strangely, since I wore sth like very young, then took a small boy out, and was feeding him noodles at the coffee shop. =.=

There were many small children with parents at the children section library. And my nephew don't really know how to read, he just flip the pages, and look at pictures. I had to teach him some words and symbols. Bcoz I was too tired (slept over at a fren's hse the night before), I didn't read too much to him, and let him do his own flipping. Haha. Then I told him to borrow 4 books home. And he chose those super BIG books, with very little pages, which u can just flip at the library itself, and not slog it back home. So i went arnd helping him to choose books and borrow, along the way he wanted to take more books, but I refuse! LOL.

And oh, I bought a NEW WATCH~!!! Heheheee.. It's for job purpose, and so i bought a better one, as advised by friends. Haha. It has BLING BLING.. Jer they all say not tt suitable for work, but nevertheless, I still love my watch!! HAHAAa.. Thank you all for accompanying me to buy that day!!! :D

And I went for Watson Pte sale last thurs too.. So that's how I burst my budget for the mth.. I'm super poor now.. :(
I'm waiting for this mth pay.. It's coming SOON~!!! NEXT WEEK~!!! HAHAHAAA.. :D
11:07 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.