Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Updates Changes Post CNY CNY Mood Brand New Year Christmas Week Touching~ Doing Fine~ New Job, New Expectations Cause and Effect
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Random
Sunday, March 13, 2011

I just cut my hair. Super short. And super UGLY. :"(

I should not have cut bangs..or at least the hair dresser shld not cut it this short. Now abit too TOOT! :S

And my younger bro laughed at me. My dad say I act cute. :(


It's March holidays this week, meaning a more relaxed work for me. Haha.

Probably can go watch a movie by myself after work during one of the weekday. But crap, march holidays meaning many students will cramp the cinemas. *sigh*


Looking at the footages and videos on Japan is DEPRESSING..And more disasters are coming up for them. I do admired the japanese's optimistic or shall I say their strength and polite-ness?!
I read this article that they actually console one another, ask if they are alright, even though they are complete strangers, and even when they themselves lost their loved ones.
Perhaps this is their culture, how the Japanese were brought up with, always courtesy, always others before self. We should all learn from them. :D

However, on a side note, I feel that somehow it's causes and effects. If you know what happen during WWII, and how they actually built nuclear plants, for their own benefits. I'm not trying to be crude here, but I do believe in cause and effects. Nevertheless, I still hope that everything that has happened, or will be happening there, will diminish soon, and may peace and goodwill prevails in Japan. May the Japanese be blessed with strength, courage, peace and health. :)


I'm going to collect my Convo gown this coming thurs..and the actual day will be on 7 April Morning! :D

I can see my friends again!!! CHINYEE!!!! :))))

And my BFFs are coming, hopefully. :DDDD

I'm probably watching a movie tml with my colleague - meiyi. She took a day leave yet she has no planning of what to do. =.=
So we just decided we shall both go catch a movie tgt. LOL. And she shall wait for my work to end at 4.30pm. Haha. She can sleep till then. HAHA. :D
4:59 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.