Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Cause and Effect Remorse New Skin - New Beginning Worst period of my working life I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav... Updates New Job = MNC = STRESS Delimna Updates Post exam
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

New Job, New Expectations
Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yup. I've finalised on the Job selection.

And yes, I have started my job on Monday. So far so good, slacking I wld say for the first 3 days. Because my executive was away at overseas, so basically we were only given some briefing and introduction to some of the staffs there.

And today the executive came back, and gave us a more detailed job description on my position.
It's a super NEW job in the institution. So basically we are the pioneers of the department. And currently we have only 3 manpower, to handle workload given by the entire staffs of almost 500. Can hardly imagine the workload that is gonna piled up near the end of the year & beginning of the year. But I guess I will be MUCH HAPPIER even if I'll get busy. =D

I dunno how the rest will see me or whatever. I just want to work in an environment I like. =D

I hate the weather.. It's either too hot or too heavy rain with the thunders.

It's one month to Christmas~!! Season to be Joyful, Lalalala~lala~la~la! =D
6:29 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.