Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Christmas Week Touching~ Doing Fine~ New Job, New Expectations Cause and Effect Remorse New Skin - New Beginning Worst period of my working life I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav... Updates
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Brand New Year
Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy 2011 to all~!!!

Wow, it's finally a new year! Had a busy weekend, with packed activities from fri - sun. Lack of sleep + over-eaten Junk food + ever-changing weather = Headache + flu + cough + sorethroat.

And I can't take MC even if I'm sick bcoz my the other colleague is having Hospitalisation Leave till 8 Jan. My unit is seriously short of manpower. But since 1st week of school should be quite okay, since most lessons start on 2nd week.

But I'm seriously having SERIOUS HEAVY Headache now.. Boo-hoo-hoo~
I shall ta-han for few more hours till 4.30pm... =(((


The OG gathering was nice!! Finally met up with my friends after such a long time. Haven't met many of them since I graduate like 6 mths ago? LOL. Everything was nice, and yeah, everyone talking abt their work/job, etc. And the girls basically gathered around me when they chat, so it's really interesting how a small arm chair can facilitate the cosy chat. HAHA.

Intitally, they were just seated on the 2 seater sofa, and I sat on the one seater sofa next to them. Then someone just sat in with them, chasing them to my side. LOL.

The midnight movie " The Tourist" was very nice!! Interesting!! Never waste the $10. hahaha.
Sorry for leaving immediately after the movie, coz I realised the Circle line still circulating, so took the train hm since the following morning I had chalet.

I was at the chalet on sat with my family. Had BBQ for 2 days, and went to walk arnd the Downtown East for a few times. We didn't play any Escape or WWW since some of us not feeling well - basically my dad & I. =(

And we watch a late night movie - Ghost Must be Crazy at Downtown East. The first part of the movie is funny, the 2nd part is plainly LAME...

So at the end of 1 gathering + 2 BBQ = SICK me.. =(((

back to work . . . . . .
9:35 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.