Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Brand New Year Christmas Week Touching~ Doing Fine~ New Job, New Expectations Cause and Effect Remorse New Skin - New Beginning Worst period of my working life I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav...
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

CNY Mood
Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time pass fast when u're working.. Haha. Coz everyday you will look forward to TGIF~!! lol.

And this weekend, everyone's looking forward to 2.5 working week~!!

And I'm probably working only for 2 days!! Coz no school on Wed~!! Hehex..


Hmm, for work wise, had been doing quite a few relief classes le.. And recently have to baby-sit boys for their free period. So practically had to walk to & fro my office to the seminar room to "observe" the boys. Haha.

Boys , no matter smart or not, are equally naughty, talkative slackers. Haha.
And boys to out-cast each other. LOL.

I was relief-ing for a sec 1 class. While I was walking around the class, I spotted something on an indian boy. He had this file, with transparent folders to hold his worksheets. And on the top of every page, he wrote " Hans is weird"..

Being super curious, I asked "Who's Hans?"

He pointed to his neighbour beside him -> His partner who came frm China.

I'm so amazed. LoL. Boys do this kind of things? I thought ONLY SMALL GIRLS do such stuff okay?! Haha.

So I "scolded" him " You cannot be so mean okay? Does he know you did such things? How will he feel?"

And the indian boy said his partner knew abt it. -_-"

So I asked the china boy, and he say he knew it, but can't be bothered. Haha.

The china boy was frm shanghai, but had been borned in Singapore & studied in SG. Just that both his parents were frm China. :S
And the boy does look alot more mature than the rest of the sec 1 boys in the class. Haha.

It's quite amusing to witness such happenings in school everyday. HAHA.

Counting down to CNY in 4 days~...
2:10 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.