Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

New Job, New Expectations Cause and Effect Remorse New Skin - New Beginning Worst period of my working life I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav... Updates New Job = MNC = STRESS Delimna Updates
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Doing Fine~
Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Ytd CY talked to me abt her new job.. I guess it's the same/similar situation. She got so stressed up that she can't take it.

I think I know what's the problem. It's the minimal knowledge we had, and the highest expectation they gave, and the little time and constraints they gave.

Perhaps you may say that we are too soft, that we can't take the little stress. And you may think we have all kinds of excuses. BUT we really do not have that sufficient knowledge/foundation to do sufficient well enough.

It reminds me of what my manager told my friend when she extended her probation. She expected my friend to do EQUALLY WELL as our executive who actually have more than 10 yrs of experience, before she will approve her probation and consider her perm.
WOW. So u expect us to be that good? that STABLE? You really think we are GENIUS right?
Amazingly unexpected. Okay, maybe my manager is the problem herself, not even us, all the seniors(include accountant) can't stand her too. LOL.

For my case, I think I really and seriously don't like it. I prefer a job that I can contribute to, and I can see & feel my contributions. At least for now, I'm happy enough. (or so commented by MH) Having sufficient time and energy to plan for what I'm gonna do for the following year. At least I'm looking forward to my work and plans. I hate the feeling of doing for the sake of doing, dreading whatever I'm doing, and having to in a battle mode every morning.

Currently, I'm a pioneer in my position. Basically we will have to come up with all the plans, SOPs, rules & regulations, all the trial & errors. This is something new & exciting for me, because I always have been following rules & regulations so blindly. Never asking abt why this why that. Although it may be tough later (esp next year), but at least the experience is NEW & exciting! Especially in a pace, that I can accept. :)

I may get bored or frustrated later, but the current environment will definitely smoothen everything. :)

As for CY, if you have anything to complain or need a listening ear, you can call me ANYTIME! But do call till I pick up your call!! Hehe. :)
8:01 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.