Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Post CNY CNY Mood Brand New Year Christmas Week Touching~ Doing Fine~ New Job, New Expectations Cause and Effect Remorse New Skin - New Beginning
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Changes
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heard a shocking news from a very gd old fren of mine. Okay, not really that old, but knew each other since sec 2.

Anyway, I didn't expect that to happen. I even thought that I will attend their wedding.
But things just happen. And I'm not in any position to comment much.

Then he told me about what he did during his exchange. WTH. HAHA.
And NOW I'm starting to worry about my little BROTHER~!

SHIT la. Seriously worried. My Brother is very open to new challenges, new experiences.
I seriously cannot imagine what will happen when he's like so far away from home.
Anything and everything can happen.

I just hope/pray that he will be safe, and not do anything STUPID.

I will start THREATENING him from now.. WAY BEFORE HE GO THERE FOR EXCHANGE~!!
5:50 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.