Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Touching~ Doing Fine~ New Job, New Expectations Cause and Effect Remorse New Skin - New Beginning Worst period of my working life I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav... Updates New Job = MNC = STRESS
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Christmas Week
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hellooo~

Life is good so far. But toward end of this week, work will be more hectic. Haha.

BUT, it's CHRISTMAS this wkend....

AND NEW YEAR nxt wkend~!! Whooo~!


And becoz it's the festivals, I've been trying to allocate my expenses properly. Keeping my expenses in check. Haha. See how much I will spent for a mth. But I guess I will just keep spending & spending. LOL.

Anyway, we gonna have our annual gathering on the 31st!! It was supposed to be for X'mas yet postponed to countdown!! Haha.

I seriously hope I can enjoy the gathering though I may forsee some things to happen. Haha. It's within the group. We shall see how it goes~. HAHA.

And yeah, my first X'mas lunch with my colleagues, even if it's held internally, and not go out for a nice buffet! :S

Merry Christmas to all~!!! :)))
8:39 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.