Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

CNY Mood Brand New Year Christmas Week Touching~ Doing Fine~ New Job, New Expectations Cause and Effect Remorse New Skin - New Beginning Worst period of my working life
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Post CNY
Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello all~!!!!

CNY came and flew off with the wind~~...


So how many hongbaos u all collected this year???

Since it's the first CNY I spent after working, my pocket burn quite a BIG hole..

Bcoz I gave some hongbaos to my love ones - my parents, nephews & niece!!

I know since I'm not married, I shldn't gave any hongbaos at all. However, having started work, I believed it's RIGHT to give my parents hongbaos right? I SHALL NOT learn from my ELDER BROTHER. That selfish fella. :(

And bcoz my dear nephew - Weilun's bday is nearing, I thought of giving him hongbao on CNY Day1 since I thought I won't be seeing him on his bday 8 Feb. And if I give him only, will look weird, so I gave to the other nephew & my cute niece too!! :D

And it's always CNY Day 1 that is more happening for my case. Day 2 was just slacking at home for me. Hehe. Day 3 went house visiting with my beloved babes. I felt guilty for dumping them on Chu San last year so as to go visit with my OG.

Sadly, this yr OG House visit was a huge failure. *tsk tsk*

And SRGE Guitar CNY Gathering finally SUCCEEDED after 2 yrs of failure? Haha.
SUPER DUPER LONG never see everyone le~ Though my dear Jody & Mabel were unable to make it. :(

Kevin started rearing RABBITs since last year. He had 6 rabbits in his house!!! They are so super cute!!! And he described his rearing of rabbits to us. And I asked all sorts of questions that Mh felt that I ask alot silly/funny questions.

But SERIOUSLY, will you be curious as to how to differentiate a male & a female rabbit??!!

I ask Kevin that question & he show me the private parts of the rabbits so as to differentiate. LOL. SERIOUS!! Everyone was laughing!! HAHA. But I'm really very curious mah! Just as I'm always curious that my dad can differentiate which discus fish is male or female!!

Anyway, I think in this world, only Meihui will think that I'm very FUNNY.
I think I'm BORING TTM... Haha.
That's why we're BFF huh?


Monday was Vday. And having to work on Monday, I decide to dress alittle nicer. Anyway, that wasn't the main thing I want to talk about.

Monday morning was a huge disaster!!! First thing in the morning, I was late(as usual). Then when I went into the Office. The Air-con was SPOILT!! FML!

So I went GO to ask my colleague to call who to solve the problem. Fine, called the estate and they came to solve the issue. But bcoz every morning I had a routine job to do, so I went out of the office to the Seminar Room.

The boys were there already. Then 1 was exclaiming about some stupid ants biting him. Then I also felt something bitting me. Then they realised there's a huge trail of ants all the way from the dustin in the SR to the drain outside. OMG. It was SUPER GROSS TTM okay!!

I have no idea which idiots left their leftover package food (dump them in the dustbin in the SR). Obviously the cleaner won't clean it, since it's inside the room. It was left over the weekends, that explains the huge trail of millions of ants. It's literally the ENTIRE ARMY of ANTS~!!! SUPER DUPER GROSS~!!!!

I had to race back to the GO to get the key for another SR to open for the boys so that the cleaners can clear the ants. OMG. My hairs still stand when I think of those disgusting ants.
Look, I have no huge problem with ants. I just can't stand seeing ALOT of ANTS!! Yucks.

After the first batch of boys went for their lessons/breaks, the next batch of boys came in.
Someone demanded : " Madam, It's V-day! Where's our Chocolates?!"
I said: " I was thinking whether I shld buy or not. But I have no time to go buy."
He replied: " Madam, 7-eleven @ JC side!"

Woah..see how demanding the boys are.
So I decide to walk over to JC side to buy chocolates for them. And I had to do it fast so as not to be caught by anyone else. (not supposed to)
And I didn't expect them to FINISH THE ENTIRE BOX of chocolates. SHIT. Lucky I bought a small box of Dove for the 1st batch of boys (since 1 of them still in the SR).
Bcoz I'm expecting other batch of boys to come in too. Since it's monday, most of them are coming in.
So I went all the way to JC again & buy 2 more boxes + 2 smaller packs for the other boys. All of them were so happy! HAHAHA..

After work, I only treat myself to Mac Hot Fudge! and Home-sweet-home!! :D
That's sum up my V-day. =D

Will talk about my boys another time. They are a bunch of super cute & funny kids! Some pervertic ones! LOL.
7:46 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.