Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Remorse New Skin - New Beginning Worst period of my working life I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav... Updates New Job = MNC = STRESS Delimna Updates Post exam Han kyung
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Cause and Effect
Sunday, November 07, 2010

The issue was more or less settled. It had been sent for repair. Whatever that can be solved with certain amt of money isn't too much of an issue. But still, I have a phobia. I will try not to touched it even if I can.

Recently, perhaps of the incident, my dad haven't been feeling well. Not really in the sense of ill, but rather he had been feeling very uneasy. He say he worried alot. And I'm worried for him too. He's not that young anymore. And I had been nagging him to get a full body checkup. But he had been giving all sorts of excuses of not going. *sigh*

And ytd night, as we were watching the show abt Singaporeans doing volunteer work in foreign countries, contributing to the society. My dad was telling me abt causes and effects.
What you do in the past life, will bring forward to this life. Thus, if u're short tempered, most probably you're the same in previous life.

And I went to read this Causes & Effects book (got frm Guan Ming Shan Temple), it says that if one does evil in previous life, the evil seed will be ripened in this life. Similarly, if you do good deeds, and give more, you will lessen your retribution, and it will help in your next life.

I have no idea how much does one believe in all this. But I believe it's the same meaning regardless of which religion you believe in. Perhaps, I should start complimenting more often than critcising, be more kind and generous than stingy.

Thus, if you look at yourself, and compared with others. Think about what you may be doing previously, do more deeds, will only benefit you.

Let's all do good deeds okay?! =D
11:53 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.