Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

New Skin - New Beginning Worst period of my working life I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav... Updates New Job = MNC = STRESS Delimna Updates Post exam Han kyung Kpop
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Remorse
Monday, November 01, 2010

Something happened ytd due to my own fault. Reckless causing problems.

No idea how the other party want to settle it. *sigh*

Guilty & Remorse sets in.

I only have myself to blame. =(
11:49 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.