Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Worst period of my working life I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav... Updates New Job = MNC = STRESS Delimna Updates Post exam Han kyung Kpop Labour Day
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

New Skin - New Beginning
Friday, October 22, 2010

HELLO~!!!!

It's been almost a mth since I've last updated.

I'm have quitted my job le for those who don't know yet. Haha. I know I know what u guys going to say. But nevertheless, I didn't regret my choice yet. LOL.

I changed my blogskin coz the previous one failed to show my Cbox, and friends can't leave a comment, or either I can't read the comments. So this cute new skin shall replace my pinkish world. LOL.

I love babies. Bcoz they're so cute & innocent. Love their cute innocent SMILES~!!!!
Love my Jiaen! Heheex. She's SO CUTE okay?!

Love how she always smile at me! Especially on the train, she keep smiling at me(I sat opposite her) that the surrounding passegners look at me. LOL.
But she STILL REJECT me when I offer to carry her. She ONLY clinged onto my sister. My poor sister can't take a long break or holiday just becoz Jiaen is over relying too much on her. Haha.

Over the mth, I managed to get a gd rest. Back to my DRAMAs, Kang Xi Lai Le, and Vampire diaries. And the We Got Married II!! My khunnie! Heheex.

If u realised, I have added some icons of 2pm in this new skin. LOL. I have actually thought of replacing the above babies pictures to 2pm pictures. Then it'll be TOTALLY 2pm!! Haha.

But nvm, i just leave this as it is first, shall change again for nxt yr. =D

I finally received calls for interviews after abt 3 wks. Went for one ytd, it's totally not what I've expected and sort of got naggings from my parents abt going for that stupid interview.
How would I know that they would arrange serious interview just for that? Kinda stupid.

But I would be going for another interview nxt tue. It's at RI. OMG. So near my place. I can walk to the workplace everyday if it doesn't rain. And it's my first workplace when I first start to work for temp position!! Hopefully they offer me high enough salary. Hehe. =D

Any friends want to jio me watch movies? I want watch movies, sing kbox, etc.. Jio me, jio me!! Haha.
ps: NO late night movies, u guys know my situation. Cinderella. lol. =D
1:08 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.