Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

I seriously have no idea what's wrong with the nav... Updates New Job = MNC = STRESS Delimna Updates Post exam Han kyung Kpop Labour Day 留下阴影
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Worst period of my working life
Saturday, September 18, 2010

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE STUPID BANK RECON!!!!

The bank recon is the last straw to my tolerance. I dunno how the hell u want me to do it?!
And I still have the CF Forecast to do which is due nxt wk.

Today is my bday and WTH am I doing with my recons at hm, not knowing how to go abt doing it and crying all over again. It just got me so frustated again!!!

I really just want to dump the letter on mon and leave on friday. But the upcoming closing with the stupid MCS conversion will kill the rest if i just leave like that. I don't want to be said as irresponsible. But I just cannot take the pressure that is hovering over me!

I REALLY HATE IT!!!!!

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
1:07 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.