Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave

Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

People come, people go.. 1st of April Random Updates Changes Post CNY CNY Mood Brand New Year Christmas Week Touching~
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Difficulty to apply for LEAVEs.. :(
Sunday, April 24, 2011

My RO finally left.. So now all under my executive (the overall in-charge).. I thought it wld be better, as in not so confusing for all of us..

But I was totally wrong. :(

She's very particular abt applying for leave. *sigh*
Which means we cannot last minute apply for leave during school days, and TRY NOT TO apply leave on school days, unless URGENT/IMPORTANT.. --> WTH?!

Haix..

I can understand that if it's during exam period, we cannot/should not take leave.. That is for sure, and i fully understand that. But why must u question or nag when we apply on normal school day? We are support staff, not teachers. Thus, it means that we have LEAVEs to apply for, whenever we could.

Previously my RO will approve our leave w/o asking us what's the reason. She even encourage us to take leave if we felt frustrated with work.. to take a break from work. Then WHY the current "RO" want to control why and when we apply for leave.

Hmmm, I heard alot of complaints about her from the veterans in my company. So I better watch out what I say infront of her now. Perhaps I should really heed the advice from a professional that I should " work more and talk less.." -> Really MEANINGFUL.. :P

Meanwhile, I just watched finish this yr Star Awards.. And Double YEAH to RUI EN!! <3 her!!
But actually I expected Tang Yin to win the Best Actress award, coz she really acted very well in that drama.. and Elvin NG!!! He shld win the Best Actor too!! I don't understand why the Star Awards Part I presented so many awards to " Po Tian Wang", yet tonight's award give a few only? And those impt awards were given to other dramas? Hmm..

Anyway, congrats to all winners tonight! Great show!! :D
9:56 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.