Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

SUPER PISSED ~... ♥ Just in case you guys have not buy my present yet.... ♥ *SIGH* *SIGH* ~Results are out..All Pass...But dis... ♥ Busy + TiredHave been busy with work, and meeting ... ♥ Hi all~,Sorry for being so emo-ed. Haha. I think i... ♥ SO MANY THINGS CRASH WITH MY CHALET!!!!!*Sigh*I do... ♥ Recently, too many things happen.Though it's not r... ♥ Sometimes it's not easy to juggle everything.It's ... ♥ Why is that at the beginning, couples are so sweet... ♥ Met up with Jane last fri after work for shopping ... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just came back from my chalet this early afternoon. WoW. I was really shagged. Haha.

First of all, THANK YOU to all my friends who came to attend my celebration, be it whether you came early, late, stay for a while or stayed throughout the entire night. Xie Xie Ni Men~

Thank you for all the gifts you all have brought. I love all of them. Especially from my OG frens, CV & my JC girls. Haha. Xie Xie.

Finally, I want to also thank all my relatives & family who helped out in every single thing. Especially my 2 aunts who sponsored alot of things for this party, and also my sister, jiefu, kor & my beloved parents who helped out in every single way.

I will update the photos when i got them frm my jie fu.
Finally, THANK YOU once again. I appreciated it.


Presents when wrapped:














Presents when unwrapped:
9:58 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.