Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Recently, too many things happen.Though it's not r... ♥ Sometimes it's not easy to juggle everything.It's ... ♥ Why is that at the beginning, couples are so sweet... ♥ Met up with Jane last fri after work for shopping ... ♥ Ahhhh...Derrick Hoh Rocks..Hahaa. Okay. I love his... ♥ Argghhh.. Getting busy this week at work. My super... ♥ Just came back from NDP Preview 2008.. Becoz the w... ♥ I'm free on friday. But at the same time I'm packe... ♥ Recently just found out a secret..HAhahaa..Not exa... ♥ Just break camp not long ago. Totally shag + sick ... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SO MANY THINGS CRASH WITH MY CHALET!!!!!

*Sigh*

I don't know what to do already.

I hate to organise event(s)..

And I'm stuck with searching for info for my work. And I just dunno how to search for it.

Just feel like dumping everything aside and go do what I want to do.

*Sigh* ~


- Emo-ing -

=(
4:31 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.