Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

I realised that there's no comments or anything. I... ♥ A BRAND NEW YEARA BRAND NEW SKINA BRAND NEW HAIRCU... ♥ OMG... PRACTICAL TEST DATES LEFT MARCH ONLY!!!! AR... ♥ Wow, I have completed 11 driving lessons.. Learnt ... ♥ I have gone for 3 driving lessons already. Wow. I ... ♥ Life's boring. School tiring. Dramas interesting. ... ♥ I was sick the entire last wk. Directly after my w... ♥ I'm SUPER TIRED~!!!!!...*sigh*Just came back from... ♥ My bro wedding is over on 26th Sept. It's so messy... ♥ Thank you to all my friends and family who remembe... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Monday, January 11, 2010

Sometimes giving constructive advice will only lead to more ridicule. That's why I learn to stop giving any more comments. Just Shut Up Xiurong!

Advice from one person made a huge difference in advice from another person. Even when the advice are the same.

Given the choice to choose all over again. I'll definitely choose the one I wanted. Not to be lead by the nose again.


*Please don't ask what happened. I just want to rant things out*
10:35 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.