Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Wow, I have completed 11 driving lessons.. Learnt ... ♥ I have gone for 3 driving lessons already. Wow. I ... ♥ Life's boring. School tiring. Dramas interesting. ... ♥ I was sick the entire last wk. Directly after my w... ♥ I'm SUPER TIRED~!!!!!...*sigh*Just came back from... ♥ My bro wedding is over on 26th Sept. It's so messy... ♥ Thank you to all my friends and family who remembe... ♥ Just came back from OG MGM. Hahaha. Nowadays, I th... ♥ Went to watch "G-Force" with Meihui ytd. The movie... ♥ Results are out. And it's disastrous. Haix.I flunk... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Friday, December 25, 2009

OMG... PRACTICAL TEST DATES LEFT MARCH ONLY!!!! ARGH...

IT'S FATE..

*SIGH*

I think I'll just stick to my current booked sessions.. Then advanced as it goes. *sigh*

I just bought an Iphone. And..I'm seriously BROKE! *sigh*


On a side note, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone~!!! =D
11:16 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.