Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Finally had a good rest during the weekend. Hahaa.... ♥ Thank You to all those who remembered that the act... ♥ How does a rich become rich?There's many ways..How... ♥ Just came back from my chalet this early afternoon... ♥ SUPER PISSED ~... ♥ Just in case you guys have not buy my present yet.... ♥ *SIGH* *SIGH* ~Results are out..All Pass...But dis... ♥ Busy + TiredHave been busy with work, and meeting ... ♥ Hi all~,Sorry for being so emo-ed. Haha. I think i... ♥ SO MANY THINGS CRASH WITH MY CHALET!!!!!*Sigh*I do... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Friday, September 26, 2008

Is behaving maturely & thinking in a mature way a problem on its own?

Different type of people shows different level of maturity..

I was "trained" to behave maturely & think maturely..

But sometimes, behaving childishly will bring out the "cute" side of you~

Too much "childish-ness" is hard to digest & definitely a no-no..


~ Random-ness ~
2:49 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.