Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Just came back from NDP Preview 2008.. Becoz the w... ♥ I'm free on friday. But at the same time I'm packe... ♥ Recently just found out a secret..HAhahaa..Not exa... ♥ Just break camp not long ago. Totally shag + sick ... ♥ It's been a week since i last post anything. I sha... ♥ I know I'm supposed to update abt the 2nd day of F... ♥ Just came back from FOD 1st day. Woah. Super shag.... ♥ I'm having flu now. Must be lacking of slp. Had be... ♥ First day at work. Super tiring. Coz I did updatin... ♥ Went for job interview this morning then came back... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Argghhh.. Getting busy this week at work. My supervisor gg US on thurs for conference..So the whole of next week. I have to jaga everything. All those quotation and everything. Hopefully nth cock up. LOL.

We were asked to choose which committee we want to join for SRC. Haix. Ended up I think still the same. Argh. Never mind. Just keep my distance. Why people misunderstand things de?
I'm not close with her. I stress it again. I'm NOT close with her. Hahaahaa.

Help my fren to know another fren. Hahaa. Not much of a secret. OG ppl shld know. But their conversation damn funny. I almost roll on the floor with laughter. He's so fake lar. Hahaha. Okay. Hopefully things will turn up well. But I don't want to "hai" her. LOL. But their progress quite good. Hopefully I did a good thing ar. HAhahaa.


当俩个思想相同的人在一起,是会没有结果的
因为性格太像相,所以吵架是无法避免的
刚开始还可以接受,但日子久了心是会变的。。

所以相同的东西会排斥,相反的会吸引。。
8:37 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.