Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Down with 2 papers. Haha. How? Well, I dunno.Econs... ♥ For the past one week. My parents weren't in S'por... ♥ I was browsing some forums when i saw this blog It... ♥ Awww.. Finally watched finish the 2 dramas that I'... ♥ I'm so shagged frm the continuous lecture. Had men... ♥ Chanced upon this video. And I'm deeply touched by... ♥ Jinglun(Esprimere senior) failed in the lastest sh... ♥ As mention, i'm gonna make this post today. LOL.Pe... ♥ I'm super tired. Now i understand why they say eco... ♥ Btw, Liane told me today tt our senior in Esprimer... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Tuesday, May 13, 2008



This is the performance on 9/5/08. I love the song they perform - 梦飞船's 不值得.
I like their performance also. Super nice. Haha. Jiayou~!!!

Many ppl's birthdays in the month of May. Hahaha. Happy Birthday to all those May babies~!!!

= Back to mugging life =
4:55 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.