Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

I'm so tired now and was so pissed with myself.Hav... ♥ Went for my first lecture done by overseas lecture... ♥ SOME ppl just irritates me. And never fail to do s... ♥ Changed my blogskin few days ago. It was a last mi... ♥ Went to Meihui's 21st Bday celebration last sat he... ♥ Came back frm the cruise last friday. Well, I real... ♥ Prelims are over. Well, I have to continue working... ♥ Photos frm suyee's 21st party are finally uploaded... ♥ Ytd was my keyboard exam. Haix~ I tink i failed le... ♥ Haha. Thanks everyone for ur concern. But i do nee... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Btw, Liane told me today tt our senior in Esprimere got into Xin Guang Da Dao PK at Taiwan & scored the highest among the singaporeans. OMG.

I really admire his passion for singing and determination. He went for alot of competitions in s'pore & join this PK. Hope he wins. Haha. Jia you Jing Lun~!!!


6:54 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.