Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

This afternoon went swimming with sis, bro-in-law ... ♥ Went to the welfare BBQ Bonding on sat at pasir ri... ♥ Tuesday is Zhong Qiu Jie. Spend my zhong qiu jie i... ♥ I tink i'm a really lousy friend. Make 2 mistakes ... ♥ Spent a rather lonely bday afternoon ytd. Haha. I ... ♥ Ytd went out with Jane, yenling and yl's bf to cel... ♥ The weather is very bad these few days. Keep raini... ♥ Just went dwn to comex this afternoon with my BIL ... ♥ Ytd I just get to know a new friend. She should be... ♥ Went to queue up for Donut Factory with Jane & Mei... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Thursday, October 11, 2007

Met Jane & Meihui for lunch at SP ytd. I meet up with jane first and waited for meihui. Jane brought me around SP, and i saw some of the recreation activities they can do. There's a lot of difference btw JC life and poly life. Haha. Poly students and JC students do grow up differently and their mentality differs too. haha.

I saw wilson(frm SP) on the bus 74, when i was rushing for sch. Haix. He said sth that make me cannot concentrate on my lesson. Was I wrong to help him in the first place in the past? Bcoz he juz make everything worse. And now i tink he need my help again. I don't want to hurt my junior again lor. Haix.

Aniway, i have a gd catch up with them, though it's like very short, coz i have to rush for my lesson at 3.30. While waiting for meihui, i bought surplee and KFC cheese fries coz i was really hungry. Then in the end we decide to eat pizza hut set meal. I was like, hmm, this is really going to make me real fat. LOL. But i love it, coz both have cheese. And i finally get to eat my cravings - KFC cheese fries and Pizzas. hahaha.

Then after lesson, waited for gh & jer to take bus tgt. They suggested eating dinner at KFC. And they eat real fast, so i was like trying to eat asap, and the chicken is still burning. And they kept saying if i reach hm late is bcoz it's my fault, coz i ate too slow. Woah, you guys very gd frens huh?! Gosh~ it's like i ate all the fast food tt i haven eaten for long in one day. And somehow, some ppl commented tt I'm fat for this past 2 wks. Okay. I'm going on a diet frm tml onwards.

Please don't tempt me. LOL.
10:10 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.