Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Ytd I just get to know a new friend. She should be... ♥ Went to queue up for Donut Factory with Jane & Mei... ♥ Yah~!!! Changed my blog skin to a more decent look... ♥ Went swimming with Jie, jiefu, ahboy, aunt, cousin... ♥ Busy and tired. Slacking at the same time. Ironic?... ♥ Sch started le~..So far still okay. Juz that had b... ♥ School starts tml and I'm really nervous right now... ♥ Updates updates.Had been going out right after the... ♥ Here's the pictures taken during the FOC.Our OG Fl... ♥ Back from my 3D2N Camp at Aloha resorts le. First ... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Saturday, September 01, 2007

Just went dwn to comex this afternoon with my BIL to buy LCD monitor and Ink cartridge for my printer. Man. I really do hate crowds. The crowd make me very emo lar..den i keep getting lost. I saw clemen and my ex-collegues who work at the lenovo booth. Didn't really see other familiar faces, maybe teck wee whom i saw at the control station. Lucky he nv saw me or maybe i tink he did. Jane say the whole grp of them saw 'them'. Haha.

I was still tinking whether shld buy laptop anot. Then I tot 'suan le lar', coz UOL wun need laptop for the course of study. Buy le only used for normal net surfing etc. Maybe till i earn enough money to spend for laptop den i consider. Hahas.

Yeah~ I got a new 19" LCD perfect panel monitor. The screen is big and bright? Haha. A bit too bright for my eyesight.

Sorry for the mess up contruction of my entry. The weather is making me emo too. See. I kana the emo-ing frm Jane. LOL. Oops. :)
11:44 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.