Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Sch started le~..So far still okay. Juz that had b... ♥ School starts tml and I'm really nervous right now... ♥ Updates updates.Had been going out right after the... ♥ Here's the pictures taken during the FOC.Our OG Fl... ♥ Back from my 3D2N Camp at Aloha resorts le. First ... ♥ Yeah. Now my turn to go camp le. Spend alot on thi... ♥ Had a nice chat with meihui last night. Actually w... ♥ Went to the Orientation Day..Alone. Yup. I hate th... ♥ I think I haven being reading much newspapers nowa... ♥ I had been starting for a week le after a long bre... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Saturday, August 11, 2007

Busy and tired. Slacking at the same time. Ironic? That's me. LOL. Happy post-NDP~!!! :)
10:31 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.