Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Went for late night shopping at J8 ytd..we started... ♥ He who look down on others.Condemn others yet prai... ♥ "The Navitity" a movie about the birth of Jesus. Q... ♥ Perhaps I've been rotting at hm for too long. That... ♥ Friday 3.30am Warm Night.I was too warm so i toss ... ♥ Anyone watched the PSS2?.. Does one of the female ... ♥ Hello..Have been slacking for the past week..coz A... ♥ My Bro asked me a qn " Are you fully prepared for ... ♥ I went for my physics practical exam ytd..It was h... ♥ It's a quarter to 1 am now..Yes, it's a miracle th... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Went celebrating Jane's Birthday Dams Reunited at Swensens

We tried all hp to see which 1 can squeeze all 3 of us. Birthday Gal with me. Say ' Cheeze'
Yum Yum Ice-cream. Melted. Posted by Picasa
4:24 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.