Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Pinkie & the Brain dancing..LOL...notice sth..both... ♥ CooL MabeL..  ♥ Guitar Girls & guys  ♥ Guitar peeps  ♥ Guitar Girls with our "jie mei"  ♥ My Guitar frens..with the P & VP..  ♥ My dear guitar frens...notice 2 "men" got blocked ... ♥ haix..monday is prom le...BUT i still haven confir... ♥ haix....i dun understand my parents....I'm EIGHTEE... ♥ harlow....I'm bored...rotting at hm for sum days l... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Ah Yun & me.. Posted by Picasa
11:29 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.