Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

hmmm...tis morning went to WWW coz my stupid Jeff(... ♥ hmmm...tis morning went to WWW coz my stupid Jeff(... ♥ hello...I started work le..hmm..working as a HR of... ♥ hihi...ytd was prom nite..it was quite ok...though... ♥ Me & Meihui  ♥ Me & Jane ( white & black)  ♥ Me & Ut teng..(chio bu)  ♥ My Clique -- Dams  ♥ My fren & Mr Lim..  ♥ Me with Sherri ( she look veri chio rite?)  ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

♥
Thursday, December 15, 2005

7 things.
as requested by srn...

7 things that scare me:
1. cockroaches
2. war
3. ghost
4. injection
5. heights
6. the thought of my family or close frens leaving me
7. immense pain

7 things that I like:
1. pink
2. cute stuff
3. young kids
4. music
5. guitar
6. piano
7. freedom

7 most important things in my room:
1. bed
2. radio
3. fan
4. wallet
5. handphone
6. computer(not in my room)
7. every other things..haha

7 random facts about me:
1. I'm plump
2. I can't stand ppl smoking.
3. I wld love to learn how to play the piano..at least a song..
4. I love to sing..to myself..LOL
5. I love my family & frens
6. I'm still single..LOL..that's extra..
7. I want WORLD PEACE~

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Let my family know how much i love them
2. At least went through a very romantic & unforgetable relationship
3. Set up a well-to-do family with cutie & sensible children & a loving husband.
4. I want to be rich & free..haha..as long as i can afford anything i like..
5. Thanks my frens & let them noe how much i appreciated them by my side.
6. Learn how to play piano, electric guitars & drumset.
7. Have my loved ones by my side through the last few days..

7 things that I can do:
1. Sing & dance?..haha..hum a correct note...heex.. =P
2. Keep really quiet & do other stuff when ppl arnd me r toking or even fighting..
3. Talk to myself..haha..(i'm not crazy hor~)
4. Cry to myself when i'm depressed..
5. Play guitar?..haha
6. Cook & do household chores..
7. Stare blankly into spaces for very long..

7 things I cannot do:
1. I oso cannot do a spilt
2. Play rides that go veri high up...e.g. roller coaster & pirate ships
4. Catch a cockroach
5. I can't save alot of money..
6. I can't pretend nth happen when sum1 makes me really pissed..
7. I can't be a scholar..LOL..

7 things I say the most:
1. hahaha or LOL
2. eh...erm..anything la
3. haix...sian..
4. wah lao...
5. hey..u wanna go out anot?..haha
7. so tired~..haix..

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Edison
2. Derrick Ho Weijian
3. Wilson ( frm superstart oso)
4. JJ Lin Junjie
5. Liu De Hua
6. so far no more le
7.

7 people I would like to do this:
1. jian kai
2. mabel
3. ah yi
4. edwin
5. jody
6. seamus
7. pris
8. meihui & jane

erm...i'm juz bored here..hahaha...sum stuff up here is prettly lame..juz anyhow though of it de..yup... ENJOY~!!
10:09 AM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.