Profile
This blog was opened by HER to accomodate her mindless musings and random rantings. She's crazy; she's the girl next door Deeply in love with Cuties, Movies and Friends Forever <3

Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, 2pm & Justin Bieber <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to ahrongz.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave
♥
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard



Archives

Recent posts

Drowsy ♥ CNY 2010 ♥ I'm getting FATTER~Like bloated..even my sis say I... ♥ Family Sunday ♥ OG prawning ♥ Am I really that Naive?I was chatting with my deca... ♥ Sometimes giving constructive advice will only lea... ♥ I realised that there's no comments or anything. I... ♥ A BRAND NEW YEARA BRAND NEW SKINA BRAND NEW HAIRCU... ♥ OMG... PRACTICAL TEST DATES LEFT MARCH ONLY!!!! AR... ♥
Credits

Layout: Nicole
Resources: I II

Something♥
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Something happen.. But I dunno what had happened.. Actually I dun dare to ask much.. Coz I worry there's nth much I can do either..

Is always taking things with a pinch of salt wrong?
Is trying not to bother too much wrong?
How abt placing everything onto ur shoulders? Will it make u & everyone else happier?

I know I'm not a gd listener nor a gd adviser.. Nevertheless, just want to let u know, i'm always there.. A phone call away.. U know my Hse no.. =)


Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you're alive.


6:42 PM


© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right-click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.